New Interactive Learning Module – Preconception Care in Women with Diabetes: What Do Pharmacists Need to Know?
Take part in our new Interactive Learning module and explore the ways pharmacists can help to identify appropriate women and raise awareness of the need for preconception care.
- Discuss the risks of pregnancy in women with diabetes
- Review the safety of commonly used diabetes medications
- Discuss the effects of glycemic control and weight on pregnancy
- Summarize the various components of preconception care
- Learn about ways to initiate the conversation with women with diabetes of child-bearing age